Removed intake LED fans and put Corsair SP120s in their place.
New PSU shroud (sheet aluminium, cover PSU and hide those messy cables in the front 1/3 of the case)
Replace exhaust LED fan and add lighting strips?
I wanna update Australian families about what your Government is doing to reduce the pressure on your household budget:
- We’re axing Labor’s Schoolkids Bonus, which would have been a $410 boost to family tax payments for primary school students, and $820 for families with children at high school as well as removing the small business instant asset write-off
- Removing the low income superannuation offset
- Abandoning $1.5 billion of union-linked wage increases for up to 350,000 workers in aged and child care while suspending payments from the $300 million Early Years Quality Fund established by the Gillard government to cover wage increases for childcare workers
- Possibly privatising up to $23 billion of outstanding HECS debt. This is a plan that has worked in the UK, raising costs for students and leaving taxpayers out of pocket
- Restricting the eligibility requirements for bushfire victims to receive recovery funds
- Cutting a quarter of scientists, researchers and other workers jobs at the CSIRO
- Possibly removing a $300 million funding boost from the Labor Government aimed at improving the wages of 30,000 childcare workers: increasing certificate III childcare workers by $3 an hour and early-childhood teachers by $6 an hour
- My Business Advisory Council’s chairman has declared that ‘we cannot hide the fact that Australian wage rates are very high by international standards’
- However, our promise to axe 12,000 federal public service jobs is on hold after finding out that not enough funding has been allocated for redundancies.
fuck you and everything you stand for
WHO ACTUALLY VOTED FOR THIS MAN
I have no doubt in my mind the election was at least partially rigged.